- Adult (age 13 and over) ¥700 (including tax)
Child (age 4-12) ¥400 (including tax)
Infant (under age 4) Free
※Discounts: Admission is ¥600 (including tax) for persons aged 65 and over and persons with disabilities (proof of age is required)
- Citizens of Akitakata City are eligible for a discounted rate on weekdays
- Adult (age 13 and over) ¥350 (including tax)
Child (age 4-12) ¥200 (including tax)
※This discount is available Monday to Friday for persons living in Akitakata City. It is also available as a family or group discount for persons living in Akitakata City. Please provide proof of residence in Akitakata City, such as a driver’s license.
●Discount set of 10 tickets ¥6,000 (including tax)
●Face towel (purchase) ¥150 (including tax)
●Bath towel rental ¥100 (including tax)
Opening hours and days
- Day bathing
- Entry permitted 10:00am-9:00pm (facility closes at 9:30pm)
- For overnight guests
- Check-in until midnight and 6:00-8:00am the following morning
The hot spring may close due to extenuating circumstances, or the hours may be changed depending on the season. Contact the facility on 0826-54-0888 if you would like more details.
*The hot spring is closed for cleaning from 9:30-10:00pm.
Properties and effects of the hot spring water
- Simple, weakly radioactive cold mineral spring
- Effects that can be expected
- Nerve pain, chronic digestive illnesses, hardened arteries, high blood pressure, chronic skin conditions, chronic gynecological conditions, muscle pain, joint pain, stiff shoulders, motor paralysis, tight joints, bruises, sprains, hemorrhoids, poor circulation, the recovery period after illnesses, recovery from fatigue, general health, gout, chronic gall bladder conditions, gallstones